Sales Executive Recruitment
Recruitment Genie - the smart way to hire only skilled sales executives.
The Recruitment Genie tool is here to ensure you only interview sales executives with the skills to do the job! It is estimated that a failed hire in sales can cost the employer in excess of £15,000 by way of salary, expenses and missed revenues, so pre-hire assessments are an essential part of the employment process.
When is Recruitment Genie useful?
Recruitment Genie is ideal for sales vacancies attracting a high volume of applicants. This way you can concentrate first and foremost on the CVs from the more highly skilled applicants.
If you wish to use our assessments on a smaller group, for example at second interview stage, we would recommend simply purchasing individual Core Skills assessments. This way you will receive the full 16 page sales skills L&D analysis and not just the summary page. A perfect start for any successful applicant, especially if you proceed with our recommended e-learning modules.
Recruitment Genie is simple to use:
|1) Open your account and choose Recruitment Genie in your Control Panel. Select the campaign according to your recruitment needs so that applicants sit our Core Skills assessment in order to apply.||2) Now we do the hard work. Use our software to ensure you don't waste time interviewing executives without the skills to sell and watch applicants line up in 'skills order' so you prioritise the best executives.|
Recruitment Genie will:
- Assess all applicants using our 30 minute Core Skills assessment
- Assessment covers the five essential skills modules and 54 selling skills competencies
- Generate a single page summary report per applicant that is easy to read and process
- Organise all applicants in 'skills rank order'
- Benchmarks your candidates against top achievers around the world
- Collate reports with candidate CVs (optional)
- Runs automatically, you set the start and closing dates
- Generate a ‘best match’ short-list according to the skills you require (employer can edit skill level goals)